"Smile as soon as you wake up. It’ll get you in a good mood for the rest of the day."
#april 19th 2014
Virgo April 19th, 2014
A new solar cycle begins today that places special emphasis on activities that break you out of the usual routine and truly allow you to feel connected with life and spirit, Virgo. Increasingly, you feel refreshed and open to learning. The desire to get away from it all is likely to be strong in the coming weeks, and it’s a good time for taking steps towards making that happen. You have more courage to pursue your dreams, and you are pulling yourself out of an intense, introspective period. You can feed your spirit by attempting to live up to the ideals and beliefs you have in place, or by revamping these. Today, however, it can be difficult to read others, and they are unlikely to “get” what you want either unless you spell it out for them. Save very important discussions for a time when people are less confused. Again today, there may be the need to make finance-related adjustments.
What did I just do…..wayyyy tooo ballsy.
Now excuse me while I crawl under a rock for eternity.
I’ve really been getting into making to-do lists lately. I’ve noticed, especially at work, I get super side-tracked if I don’t stick to a game plan that I write down.
I’m trying to get better at managing time and learning how to prioritize.
It helps not having friends to chill with I guess so I can do all of this practice. =/
You can follow/join the FaceBook group here.
Here you get to request an invite, introduce yourself, and take part in listening in or being apart of discussions on this blog :)
(Source: psych2go, via psych-facts)
:)))) Today is fantastic
I should have seen this coming.
Is it really my fault? Is it wrong to try to establish stability before enjoying the other things in life such as a relationship with someone who made it the highlight of the day to get close to.
It depresses me we lost track of that sight, it depresses me even further to realize that for the first time I trusted again. To see it was the most idiotic decision makes it even worse…you made me believe I could be somebody worth fucking time again. That’s why I stuck through for so long. Thinking it would go back to being the same….
So much for the note…I’m so glad I made the right anxious choice for once.
This will either end in complete wrecklessness to the bottom all over again or just not feeling shit…either way I dont care anymore.
Six simple rituals:
1. Drink a glass of water when you wake up. Your body loses water while you sleep, so you’re naturally dehydrated in the morning. A glass of water when you wake helps start your day fresh.
2. Define your top 3. Every morning ask yourself, “What are the top three most important tasks that I will complete today?” Prioritizes your day accordingly and don’t sleep until the Top 3 are complete.
3. The 50/10 Rule. Solo-task and do more faster by working in 50/10 increments. Use a timer to work for 50 minutes on only one important task with 10 minute breaks in between. Spend your 10 minutes getting away from your desk, going outside, calling friends, meditating, or grabbing a glass of water.
4. Move and sweat daily. Regular movement keeps us healthy and alert. It boosts energy and mood, and relieves stress.
5. Express gratitude. Gratitude fosters happiness. Each morning, think of at least five things you’re thankful for. In times of stress, pause and reflect on these things.
6. Reflect daily. Bring closure to your day through 10 minutes of reflection. Asks yourself, “What went well?” and “What needs improvement?”
"Take a shower,
Wash away the bad thoughts,
Cleanse your body,
Put on some relaxing music,
Get in to bed,